It’s the ISCEA Certified Supply Chain Analyst. This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the basics of the supply chain. Foundational topics, theories, decision aids, strategies, etc. will be presented in a clear and concise manner. Specifically, some of the topics presented are Sourcing, the role of inventory in the supply chain, MRP, and Transportation. Beyond these specific supply chain topics, related issues such as Team dynamics, Sustainability, Lean and continuous improvement tools, will be presented. A CSCA designation demonstrates your expertise.
ISCEA, The International Supply Chain Education Alliance, conducts many workshops to improve the knowledge of Manufacturing and Service industry professionals worldwide. ISCEA’s mission is to be a single source for Total Supply Chain Knowledge through Education, Certification, and Recognition. ISCEA is the developer of internationally recognized certification programs of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM), Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), Certified Lean Master (CLM), and Certified RFID Master (RFIDSCM). ISCEA is the governing body for the Ptak Prize. ISCEA members typically hold mid to upper supply chain management positions in Global 2000 companies.
CSCA Preparatory Course Outline
1.3 Framework for Discussion
Planning and Strategy
2.1 Fundamental Issues
2.2 Aggregate Planning
2.3 Role of Inventory in the Supply Chain
2.4 Material Requirement Planning
3.5 Warehousing & Distribution
4.1 Sales Order Fulfillment
4.2 Lean & Continuous Improvement Tools
4.4 Team Dynamics
This program is ideal for
- Individuals new to field of supply chain management.
- Organizations with new employee orientation programs, or current employee developmental programs.
- Individuals involved in, or anticipate being involved in, improvement initiatives such as creating a lean supply chain or ERP system.
- Individuals desiring to be recognized by their employer, and or sought by outside recruiters.
Our certification preparation course includes:
- 15 hours of classroom instructions led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- A study guide with all the slides and exercises.
- 2 hours classroom review of the CSCA program.
- 2 hours 100 multiple choice questions exam.
- Exam score needed for certification is 70 % or greater.
Who gets certified?
The ISCEA CSCA program sets the standard for supply chain management certification. Our designees are the top supply chain analysts in their profession and are dedicated to improving their field and advancing their career. CSCA designees have the skills and knowledge it takes to get noticed by their employers and outside recruiters.
- Sale & Marketing
- Project Management
- IT Managers
- Customer Service
- Distribution and Logistics
- Finance & Accounting
- ERP Consultants
- Product Development
- HR & Skills Developments
- Corporate Planners
- Legal Experts
Workshop & Exam Fee is US$1,100