It’s the ISCEA designation of Certified Supply Chain Manager. This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the supply chain. It is designed, combining theory and current industry practice, to provide insight and support for daily decisions. In addition to the in-depth coverage of the standard supply chain tools, strategies and methodologies, it also covers topics such as Leadership, Theory of Constraints, Lean six Sigma, and Operational Accounting. A CSCM designation demonstrates that you are both an expert in supply chain theory, and as a practitioner. It demonstrates your capability to manage and lead a modern supply chain organization. It demonstrates your expertise.
ISCEA, The International Supply Chain Education Alliance, conducts many workshops to improve the knowledge of Manufacturing and Service industry professionals worldwide. ISCEA’s mission is to be a single source for Total Supply Chain Knowledge through Education, Certification, and Recognition. ISCEA is the developer of internationally recognized certification programs of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM), Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), Certified Lean Master (CLM), and Certified RFID Master (RFIDSCM). ISCEA is the governing body for the Ptak Prize. ISCEA members typically hold mid to upper supply chain management positions in Global 2000 companies.
CSCM Preparatory Course Outline
- Understanding the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit & Scope
- Supply Chain Drivers & Obstacles
- Designing the Supply Chain Network
- Aggregate Planning
- Planning Supply & Demand in a Supply Chain: Managing Predictable Variability
- Managing Economies of Scale in the Supply Chain: Cycle Inventory
- Managing Uncertainty in the Supply Chain: Safety Inventory
- Determining Optimal Level of Product Availability
- TOC and Throughput Accounting
- Lean Six Sigma
Advance Your Career with CSCM Certification
Whether you are at the beginning of your career, or you have many years of experience, CSCM will
- Give you the leverage you need to advance your career.
- Make you a valued leader within your organization.
- Enhance your operations & supply chain management skills.
Our certification preparation course includes:
- 40 hours of classroom instructions led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- 4 hours classroom review of the CSCM program.
- Exam score needed for certification is 70% or greater.
- A study guide with all the slides and exercises.
- 4 hours 200 multiple choice questions exam.
Companies wanting to improve their competitive edge seek the people with these skills. No wonder, supply chain management training is sought by professionals from all business functions, including the following:
- Distribution & Logistics
- Finance & Accounting
- ERP Consultants
- Warehousing & Inventory Professionals
- Project Management
- IT Managers
Workshop & Exam Fee is US$ 2,150